With MetLife, you can create coverage packages that offer the following types of benefits to employees:
- Room and Board expenses for each day of hospitalization
- Expenses for surgeries and other hospital services
- Urgent transportation by ambulance to and from the hospital
- Visits of the treating doctor to inpatients
- Maternity Benefits (optional coverage)
- Diagnostic tests and radio diagnostic examinations during hospitalization
- Daily Indemnity
- Repatriation of mortal remains
- Oncology treatment
Whichever package you choose, you are given the MetLife commitment to provide:
- Clear explanation of the terms of the contract and the promise of fair treatment of claim
- Access to a wide network of hospitals, clinics and doctors
- Immediate and effective payment of compensation to employees and providers
- Access to high level health services with an affordable cost
Beneficiaries: Full-time employees, who have not yet reached the age of sixty-five (65) and are active at work, in the country where the insurance is valid.
Prerequisites for Participation: Group insurance plans are designed for businesses with at least 5 employees.
Payment Method: Flexible payment methods, with monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual instalments.